Terms and Conditions
The Mltpl platform consists of the https://mltpl.tech site, the software applications hosted or made available by us and any other related content and materials, excluding the Report (as defined below), howsoever you use them, whether via the site or via mobile or tablet app (the 'Mltpl Platform').
Mltpl Technologies Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 13004754) at 23 Chiltern Drive, Surbiton, KT5 8LP, United Kingdom ('Mltpl').
These Terms of Service ('Terms of Service') govern:
- access to the Mltpl Platform; and
- the provision of the Report (as defined at clause 2.1 below),
(together, the 'Services').
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Services. By using the Mltpl Platform, accessing the Services or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any of these Terms of Service, you should stop using the Services immediately. If you are accepting these Terms of Service on behalf of an entity, you represent that you have the authority to do so, and in this context when we refer to 'you' or 'your' we mean the business customer using the Services.
Access to the Mltpl Platform
- These Terms of Service apply to any part of the Services, its functionality and content.
- We use commercially reasonable endeavours to make the Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for routine and emergency maintenance. However, access to the Services is not guaranteed. If you have any difficulties using the Services, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- We try to make sure that the Services are accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that they will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Services will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Services is at your own risk.
- does not promise that the Services shall be uninterrupted or error free;
- does not, unless otherwise agreed, promise that the Services are compatible with third party software or equipment; and
- shall not be liable, nor be required to fix, any problem, defect or error caused by any equipment or third party software used in connection with the Services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you accept that the MLTPL Platform is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- We make no promise that the Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the Mltpl Platform from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
- The Mltpl Platform enables you to run an automated report for an initial valuation of a UK company (the 'Report') by using information and data held by third party sources ('Third Party Sources'). The Report is created by running a selection of automated calculations based on information received from Third Party Sources and should not be used in circumstances where guaranteed or expert company calculations or valuations are required.
- Mltpl cannot be responsible for the accuracy of the information that is input into the Mltpl Platform or data it receives from the Third Party Sources. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Mltpl does not accept any responsibility or liability arising out of the provision of the Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any of the following matters:
- the inputting of your account information onto the Mltpl Platform and its security;
- your inputting of information in respect of the UK company you wish to value;
- the accuracy, quality and integrity of data retrieved from Third Party Sources;
- delays, failures or loss of or damage to data arising from the transfer of data over the internet or other communications networks or facilities; and
- back-ups of your account information or any other data.
Fees and payment terms
- Access to the Mltpl Platform is free of charge.
- In respect of the Report, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, Mltpl charges a fee (which may be amended at any time) (‘Fee’), which shall be payable by you in full in advance of receipt of the Report.
- Unless stated to the contrary, Fees due under these Terms of Service are exclusive of VAT or other charges imposed by law from time to time, and you shall in addition pay such VAT and other charges at the rate and in the manner prescribed by law from time to time.
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you agree to:
- to be solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Services;
- at all times use the Services in a responsible and respectful manner;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the server on which the Mltpl Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Mltpl Platform and agree to be responsible for any acts of unauthorised access to the Services where such access is gained by unauthorised use of your account;
- not misuse or attack the Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack);
- inform Mltpl immediately on becoming aware of any unauthorised access to the Services;
- comply with any law applicable to it in its access to, receipt of or use of the Services;
- not perform any security testing of the Services or of any infrastructure or facilities whatsoever used to provide the Services, including network discovery, port/service identification, vulnerability scanning, password cracking, remote access testing or penetration testing;
- take full responsibility and accept all liability in respect of the use you makes of the Services and the results you achieves from them;
- comply with our 'Acceptable Use Policy' available at https://mltpl.tech/acceptable-use-policy (which may be amended at any time); and
- not use the Services or allow any unauthorised third party, to create, store, access, transfer to any third party or otherwise distribute any code or device intended to interfere with or having the effect of interfering adversely with, the operation of any hardware or software, including any bugs, worms, logic bombs, Trojan horses or any other such programs, or any other material which is unlawful.
- If you fail at any time to comply with clause 4.1 in any respect, Mltpl may without prior notice suspend your access to or use of the Services either completely or to the extent Mltpl in its sole discretion deems necessary to ensure a safe and secure manner of providing services to its customers in general. Mltpl shall be entitled to maintain the suspension until you are able to remedy its non-compliance with clause 4.1.
Registration and password security
- Use of the Services requires you to register and make an account with us. You will require a valid email address and will be asked to enter your name, password and any other piece of information we deem necessary as part of our security procedures. By creating a user account, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. You are responsible for making sure that your password and any other account details are kept secure and confidential.
- We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with the Services and we may refuse, terminate or suspend registration to anyone at any time.
- If we have reason to believe there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Services through your account or the use of your password, we may notify you and require you to change your password, or we may suspend or terminate your account.
Your privacy and personal information
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights on the Mltpl Platform and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Mltpl Platform ('Content') are owned by us and our licensors (including third party content).
- All intellectual property rights in the data inputted by you into the Mltpl Platform ('Customer Input Data') shall remain vested in you or the relevant third party owner. You hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use, copy or otherwise utilise the Customer Input Data to the extent necessary to perform or provide the Services. Any intellectual property rights in data derived from Mltpl's use of the Customer Input Data shall be owned by us. =
- All intellectual property rights in the content of the Report shall be owned by us. We hereby grant you an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use, copy or otherwise utilise the Report. The licence to use the Report shall be subject to full payment in accordance with clause 3.
- You grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use, copy or otherwise utilise any feedback or content you send to us to the extent necessary to perform or provide the Services and to improve our products and Services (including training our artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies, improving the Services, our operations and systems, and/or combining data with other data sets).
- Nothing in these Terms of Service grants you any legal rights in the Services or the Content other than as necessary for you to access it, except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms of Service. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Mltpl Platform (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Mltpl Platform, the Report or the Content.
Use of the Report and confidentiality
- Each party shall maintain the confidentiality of the other party’s confidential information and shall not without the prior written consent of the other use, disclose, copy or modify the other party’s confidential information (or permit others to do so) other than as necessary for the exercise of its rights and performance of its obligations under this Agreement or as required by law, a court or other authority of competent jurisdiction. Confidential information does not include information in the public knowledge or already known to such party at the time of disclosure, or subsequently becomes public knowledge other than by breach of this Agreement, or subsequently comes lawfully into the possession of such party from a third party.
- The Report may contain confidential or privileged information. Mltpl accepts that you may wish to disclose the Report to third parties for various purposes, such as sharing the contents with professional advisors. On this basis, to the extent the Report contains Mltpl's confidential information, Mltpl hereby agrees that the provisions of clause 8.1 shall not apply to you.
- We will use reasonable efforts to:
- delete accounts which are being used in an inappropriate manner or in breach of these Terms of Service; and
- subject to clause 4 above, identify and remove any content that is inappropriate, infringes intellectual property rights or is otherwise in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy,
when we are notified, but we cannot be responsible if you have failed to provide us with the relevant information.
- If you believe that any content which is distributed or published by the Services is infringing a third party's intellectual property rights, you should contact us immediately using the contact details at the top of this page.
Disclaimer and limitation on our liability
- The Report is produced by an automated set of calculations run to value a UK company for decision making purposes only and does not purport to replace expert or professional judgement. You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Services, and for reliance on or conclusions drawn from such use and we shall have no liability to you in this respect, including reliance on the Report for decision making purposes or differences in valuations between those included in the Report and those conducted by an expert or on a bespoke basis. We shall have no liability for any damage or losses caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you, from Third Party Sources or by other third parties in connection with the Services.
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we shall not be liable to you, whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for the following types of loss whether consequential, direct or indirect or howsoever caused for: matters relating to clause 2.2 of these Terms of Service; loss or corruption of data or information; loss of anticipated saving; loss of opportunity; and losses that were not caused by any breach on our part.
- Subject to clause 10.2, Mltpl's maximum liability to you for all and any claims of whatever nature and whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service or any activities related to these Terms of Service shall be limited to a sum of 200% of the Fee.
- Mltpl warrants to you that:
- it will provide the Services using reasonable care and skill; and
- it has the full power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under these Terms of Service.
- Other than as set out in these Terms of Service all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings or obligations whether express or implied and including any implied terms relating to quality, fitness for any particular purpose or ability to achieve a particular result are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
- Mltpl may terminate these Terms of Service immediately and deactivate your account if you commit a material or persistent breach of these Terms of Service, the Services are discontinued, or where the provision of the Services become unlawful. Mltpl will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice in advance; however, you acknowledge that this may not be possible in all circumstances.
- Upon termination:
a) all rights granted to you under these Terms of Service shall immediately terminate; and
b) you must cease all activities authorised by these Terms of Service.
Other Important Terms
- Users can review the Terms of Service at any time on this page. Mltpl reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time by posting updates to this page. If Mltpl make substantial changes, or if it is required to do so by law, Mltpl will notify you of such change in advance to the email address associated with your account, but it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to make sure you are aware of any changes to these Terms of Service.
- No one other than a party to these Terms of Service has any right to enforce any of these Terms of Service.
- No failure, delay or omission by either party in exercising any right, power or remedy provided by law or under these Terms of Service shall operate as a waiver of that right, power or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict any future exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right, power or remedy provided by law or under these Terms of Service shall prevent any future exercise of it or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
- These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out them, or in connection with, it, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
- The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).